The Combined General Shareholders’ Meeting of Bourbon Corporation SA was held on June 28, 2019 at 3 pm in EMD – Joseph Biaggi street – Marseille (13003), and chaired by Mr. Jacques de Chateauvieux.
All resolutions presented to the General Meeting were approved and, in particular:
- the approbation of 2018 net income to retained earnings;
- the reappointment in the quality of Board members of Ms. Wang Xiaowei, Mr. Jacques de Chateauvieux and Mr. Christian Lefèvre as Directors;
- the approval of the principles and criteria for determination, distribution, and allocation of the fixed, variable and exceptional components of total compensation and benefits of any kind payable to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and to the Chief Executive Officer for the 2019 fiscal year;
- the approval of the compensation components paid or granted for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2018 to Ms. Astrid de Bréon, Mr. Jacques de Chateauvieux and Mr. Gaël Bodénès;
- the authorization for the Board of Directors to arrange for the Company to buy back and cancel its own shares;
- the authorization for the Board of Directors to grant existing shares and/or issue to employees and/or certain corporate officers of the Company or related companies;
- the delegation of authority granted to the Board of Directors to increase the capital by issuing ordinary shares and/or securities giving access to the share capital with cancellation of preferential subscription rights to the benefit of members of a corporate savings plan;
- the harmonization of Article 11 VII "Rights and obligations attached to shares - indivisibility" of the Company's status with Article 787 B of the General Tax Code.
During the presentation to shareholders, Jacques de Chateauvieux presented its restructuring offer. The presentation made at the Assembly is available at https://www.bourbonoffshore.com/en/2019-combined-annual-shareholders-meeting
Following the General Meeting, the Board of directors comprises 9 members (including 3 women, 3 members of foreign nationality, 1 member representing the employees and 4 independent members) and continues to serve the company through its gender-equal and diverse composition and a complementary range of experiences and cultures of its members.
Full results of the votes on resolutions and full transcript will be available in the coming days on https://www.bourbonoffshore.com/en/2019-combined-annual-shareholders-meeting